Graphic Design Intern
Are you a graphic design wizard? Can you convey messaging at the stroke of a pencil? Can you work to a brief? Are you ready to stretch yourself creatively?
Who are we?
Founded in 2017, Rightly serves Intellectual Property professionals globally and more than 3,500 IP Owner users through an innovative (and pretty awesome!) subscription based Intellectual Property (IP) management platform.
We don’t just protect innovation around the globe, we create it too. We believe in bringing people together to make a difference in the world. We’ve harnessed the power of ‘awesomation’ to reduce the repetitive, time-consuming tasks that IP management is famous for.
This is the difference that Rightly wants most to make in the IP world – engineering smart, collaborative solutions that turns the traditional model on its head and opens doors for every law firm to be empowered to grow and scale their business while helping IP Owners to leverage the value of their innovations and grow their business too.
We’d like you to join us!
How will your new role support our goals?
Our marketing team is small yet agile. Our graphic design intern will provide critical support to our Director of Marketing and Marketing Analyst in the production of visual assets aligned with our brand to communicate the value of our groundbreaking products to the IP world.
How will we support you to grow?
You will have the guidance of our well-established brand developed by our external Venture Design Studio, Parabolic and have support from the designer of the brand, Jeppe Volander, in creating your designs that will speak beautifully to the Rightly ethos.
You will be an integral part of our creative and fun-loving marketing team who are at the ready with ideas, great coffee, help, positivity and feedback whenever you need it. You will have opportunities to expand your learnings into the wider marketing activities and feel the impact that your work has across the company.
You will also have access to in-house expertise across the company to help you build your knowledge and understanding of the IP world, IP management and the critical issues that we solve.
What will you need to bring to the table?
- Excellent English language skills – written and spoken
- Top notch organizational skills – good time management is essential
- Good working knowledge of Adobe tools – Photoshop and Illustrator are a must – bonus points for other Creative Suite tools along with Figma
- Self-motivation to work alone in a remote environment or together with the team
- Comfort in flagging mistakes or potential issues – no matter who makes them!
- An open mind and willingness to learn
- A love for beautiful design and a passion for what you do
- Ability to work to deadlines (and set appropriate deadlines for your projects)
What you’ll be working on:
- You will be working with and get guidance from our creative partner (Parabolic) so you will be working with design systems too!
- The application and further development of the Rightly brand across all media
- Creating and editing graphic assets for SoMe, web and print via creative campaigns and through the lens of our digital platform
- Develop creatives for specific campaigns for our social channels, including but not limited to LinkedIn and for the offline events
- Work closely with the Marketing and Design Team to support social campaigns
- Collaborate with other team members (i.e. content, product, devs, and customer success) to ensure brand consistency and a high standard throughout our channels
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, campaigns and competitions
How to apply:
We get it, applying for a new job can be nerve-wracking but we’re a really friendly bunch, I promise! We hire people, not machines and if you have mad skills, we would love you to show them to us.
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be delighted to chat to you.